Sunday, February 04, 2007

New Beers Steve

My name is Henry the Adequate, and I am a superhero.

Tonight I patrol the streets in search of the Androgynous Snowman. I think I am getting close, when all about me there erupts a cacophony of howling and cheering and bustling, and singing - some song about “Old Lana Lang” and some kind of sign. Who would have guessed Smallville was so popular in this town.

There are many uproarious cries of “Have a new beer”, which apparently is some sort of new brand or something. Or maybe it was “Happy Nude Beer!” Whichever. I pause to admire those breweries and there amazing advertising slogans, but not for long - there is important superheroing to be done. I head for the end of the block, where I am almost certain I may have nearly seen the evil snowman fiend doing some dastardly stuff, but am suddenly accosted by a strangely unstable man...

Read more.