Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Wisdom of Henry #104

I met a man on the road. He said, “Will you stop following me!”

I said, “Uh…. ok.”

He said, “What’s your problem anyway?”

I said, “My toe itches.” Which is really deep, when you think about it.

This Wisdom of Henry brought to you by, the new home of Henry the Adequate. You're not supposed to be coming here any more - you know that, right?


Blogger Useless Man said...

I did not know that.. I will stop coming here from now on.

6:28 AM  
Blogger elkit said...

Your link in this post doesn't do anything ... just keeps me here. This is a sly superhero trick, right?

10:57 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Mr Useless:
Yes, go to the other place over at

Thanks. No, it is a sly superhero mistake. Fixed now.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home