Friday, March 03, 2006

The Slightly More Cleverly Named Post

My name is Henry the Adequate, and I am a superhero.

I am at The Seediest Bar in Seedsville, where my search for information continues. I must find out what happened to the monstrous mechanoid tank-like creature.

I buy a drink, because people feel more comfortable talking to you if you've got a drink. Fortunately alcohol has no effect on my superheroic constitution. "Excuse me, I'm looking for a mechanoid with really big..."

**SLAP** "Pervert!"

"Excuse me, I'm looking for a mechanical dude..."

**PUNCH** "Weirdo!"

"I suppose you don't want to see my rocket launcher then?"

**PUNCH**

I have a few more drinks. Or a few dozen. Something like that. The bar is dancing about like a swirling dancing thing. I think this is really cool.

"Excuse me, hello, my name is Stephanie." Using all my superior superhuman powers of focusing I manage to, um, focus on the auburn haired beauty that swims swimmingly before me. "Would you like to buy some incense?"

"Buy what?"

"Incense." This must be some strange code or something - probably means "lap dance".

"Sure, give it to me baby!" I toss her some cash and push my chair back to allow maximum access to my magnificent self, "And if you have any information on strange robotic thingys..." She gives me a weird look and hands over a couple of stick-like objects - presumably some kind of recording devices with the information I seek cunningly encoded in their molecular structure. For some reason I am having difficulty focusing my supermicroscopic x-ray vision at the moment. No matter. I shall save them for later.

"So, baby, about that lap dance."

**SLAP**

3 Comments:

Blogger carouselle10 said...

I danced on a guys lap one time, but I got my stiletto high heels stuck in his thighs.

1:30 am  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Bare nun belly dances

1:38 am  
Blogger Ben said...

carouselle:
Yes, I still have the scar.

lorraine:
After that lap experience I won't be letting her dance on my belly.

2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home