Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Henry and the Neo Con

"Do not try to bend the spoon - that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth."

"What truth?"

"That there is no spoon," explains the creepy bald-headed child.

"There is no spoon," contemplates the creepy dark-haired one.

"Then you will see that it is not the spoon that bends - it is only yourself."

"Oh, crap!" I grab the spoon from the annoying little prat and stab him in the eye with it. "See," I explain as blood gushes all over the place, "There is too a spoon."

"Hmmm," contemplates the creepy dark-haired one as he no doubt realizes that he has learned something very important - ie, that you can avoid writing anything new by just ripping some lines from a movie, "You are indeed wise, Mr..."

"Henry. Henry the Adequate, superhero."

"Are you the oracle?"

"Yes. Yes I surely am."

"Cool."

4 Comments:

Blogger carouselle10 said...

Bravo Henry!! I've wanted to do this to so many philosophers and existentialists, I can't even tell you. Bloody idiots all of them!

1:11 am  
Blogger SquareGirl said...

too wierd...I just saw this movie again last night. Now I KNOW you're the oracle.

7:22 am  
Blogger Ben said...

Carouselle:
Yes, all philosophers and other weirdos like that should have their eyes poked out with a spoon.

squaregirl:
Henry sees all. Forget about lead pot-plant holders and crap like that.

7:58 am  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I don't know what to say

6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home