Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Third Day of Christmas

"Curse you, evil fiend!" I hurl the weird fox-monster through the air with my tele-psychotic powers, and it smashes violently into a brick wall and collapses to the pavement looking suddenly much less dangerous than when it had been menacingly menacing those three innocent young ladies.

"Thank you Henry the Adequate," the aforementioned youthful beauties gush as one in their odd french accents. They put their hands on me in strange and unusual ways.

"Uh... No need to thank me ladies, for I am Henry the Adequate, superhero! And saving people is what I do." I stand for a moment, posed herocially with legs parted to shoulder width, one hand on hip, and a finger pointed skyward dramatically. This has the unintended consequence of allowing six hands unfettered access to all of my bits.

"We must repay you, Henry the Adequate, superhero."

"Um... ah.... oooohh..."

"Bugger!" I wake, chickens pecking at my toes, demanding to be fed. What the hell kind of a present was that anyway?

6 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

I just got an imagine of Henry... strangely resembles Spike (from Buffy fame) with half-bleached hair...because he never has time to do the other half, fighting evil and all.

10:52 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

That's possible I suppose. Currently I'm sticking with "Henry looks like a superhero."

9:18 am  
Blogger carouselle10 said...

Well at least Henry got a little thrill. Poor guy.

9:09 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Yes, it appears he did. Though the last time I tried to write a "Henry gets Laid" episode it didn't work out the way I'd intended.

11:18 pm  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I liked that episode although I remember I was too chicken to comment...

1:54 am  
Blogger Ben said...

It is one of my personal favourites.

6:53 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home