Friday, December 09, 2005

Henry Meets a Ghost

My name is Henry the Adequate, and I am a superhero.

I am shocked. I am stunned. I am speechless...

...

...

See what I mean? But I am over my speechlessness now. "Umbrello!"

"Do I know you?" My old enemy is dressed in a bright blue superhero costume, and without his trademark umbrella-thopter. Maybe it is being repaired someplace.

"Perhaps not, but I know you, fiend!" How apt that I should come upon an old arch-foe with the gateway to my home in sight. Well I defeated him once, and I will do so again, for I am Henry the Adequate, superhero, and nothing can stand between me and my objective now.

"Then you know that I am Umbrello the great, and that I will stop at nought until the Chaos Lords are destroyed!" he announces proudly at almost the same moment as my flamethrower roars to life, incinerating him instantly.

Bugger.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know if Henry needs another sponge bath,
Nurse Feelgood

11:45 pm  
Blogger JoeC said...

Atomic Boy says, a good villian is a dead one... horaah for the super H.


Cheers!

12:50 am  
Blogger allerleirauh said...

Perhaps there should be some sort of safety on the flamethrower so it gives Henry a bit more time to think before he incinerates...

2:06 am  
Blogger Ben said...

Nurse Feelgod: Henry has decided that bathing is for mere mortals.

Joec: Yes, evil is bad.

allerleirauh: Possibly, but that would not be nearly as much fun.

6:09 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home