Saturday, December 17, 2005

Henry Interrogates the Santa Clone

My name is Henry the Adequate, and I am a superhero.

I circle the enormous Santa-clad person. What a monstrous individual. "Tell me who you are working for," I demand menacingly from behind him. To accentuate my point I pull the ropes a little tighter about his massive girth.

He is silently mocking me with his silence and unresponsiveness. Does this fool think he can withstand my formidable powers of interrogation? Ha! It is time to bring out the big guns now. "Please."

Damn, that didn't work. "Do you not know who I am, foul minion of badness? I am Henry the Adequate, superhero and arch nemesis of your evil masters and their Gummi enforcers. You cannot escape me, and I will not release you until you have told me all I need to know."

I suddenly rush around to the front of him, right up to his face, and stare menacingly into his vacant eyes. Then I stare menacingly at his vacant hands, followed by staring surprisedly at his vacant everything. It appears that I have been interrogating an empty Santa suit. At some point the devious criminal mastermind has escaped his bonds, however if I act quickly he should not be hard to find. Judging by the amount of padding that remains I am looking for a very thin man, presumably in nothing but his bra and panties.

Clearly time is short. I must act immediately. There is not a moment to lose. I order pizza and pay extra for their super-fast delivery service.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

LOL
you kill me :)

10:47 pm  
Blogger Ms Bees Knees said...

Oh Henry! Who can eat a pizza during a time like this? There's a monster on the lose! Now get to it!

ps. !!

5:54 am  
Blogger Ben said...

Lorraine: Thanks.

Ms Knees: I shall endeavour to move Henry along in the next episode. And thanks for all the exclamation points. Maybe I can use some of them.

7:42 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home