Sunday, December 18, 2005

Henry Does Something

My name is Henry the Adequate, and I am a superhero.

Now I am going to do something, and the time at which I intend to do it is now. Yes, the semi-naked Santa may have somehow evaded my super senses, but all is not lost. No, all is not even slightly disoriented.

I shall use my brilliantly superhuman powers of deduction to determine the best possible course of action, and then I will execute my plan with reckless abandon, as is my wont, until all of my enemies are defeated and all of the damsels rescued and all of my cows have come home to roost. Then I will celebrate over the corpses of the evil overlords, and possibly a few damsels I didn't quite rescue in time, until the morning comes and finds me legless, covered in bile, and wandering aimlessly through the city demanding that somebody immediately return my cast iron watermelon peeler. Though how I will be wandering about the city without legs is beyond me.

But that is not important, for now is the time that my super powered brain will spring into cerebral action, disgourging wisdom as though it is mere chunder, projectile vomiting notions of such power and cleverness that none can stand in their way and all the world's nations will bow down their collective heads in thanks and supplication.

... yes, any moment now I will have a thought of some kind...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems ya got something going here ben....not here here just the over all henry thang....im thinking you are tracking the world of blogging...with a lil anti windows thrown in on the side. Hopefully you can figure the formula out to persuade computer users to go with the "L". Which im sure is the way to go. But I think the internet has proved "Sex" sells so maybe somehow you can work in that area of the net to get the idea out, lol....but then you probably know that already...Henry must have an incredible rocket!!! =)
please delete

5:19 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Sex. Now that's an idea. You think if I put a lot of sex in the story I might get more readers? Hmmm.

I am not entirely anti-windows. Just it's such an easy target, and I like easy targets because it means I don't have to work very hard. I am lazy.

5:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no silly.......Henry is perfect

10:03 am  
Blogger Ben said...

ok then :)

10:28 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home