Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Fifth Day of Christmas

I am roaming the footpaths in search of supervillians, determination in every line of my handsome features.

I notice a mini-bus passing by. There is something not-quite-right about it. After a while I decide it must be the five naked posteriors sticking out the windows. In an instant I make the decision to pursue them - this must surely be illegal, and possibly evil. Also, written accross the rear ends is "Henry the Adequate sucks" The fifth, of course, supplies the full stop. I wonder briefly where they found somebody with a big enough behind for the word Adequate, and how he managed to squeeze it through such a small window, then I am off at a pace that no mere mortal could possibly match.

Lucky that taxi happened by. "Driver, follow those five golden-brown rings!"

The pursuit is going well. I have indeed chosen a skillful taxi driver. Then suddenly, for no apparent reason, we have lost them. Damn. How did that happen.

Maybe I should not have stopped at the hot dog stand.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Happy birthday Angelsmum.

6:30 am  
Blogger Lorraine said...

There's a shi....way to wish someone a happy birthday... FOLLOW THOSE FIVE GOLDEN-BROWN RINGS...yuck: Big creep factor
PS LOLAG
PSS(laugh out loud and groan)
PSSS I'm sure she's honoured :)

5:41 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Believe it or not that has been pointed out to me.

Suffice to say I have a talent for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, the right thing at the wrong time, and the insane thing at just about any time.

6:10 pm  
Blogger Lorraine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:01 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home