Saturday, November 05, 2005

Henry the Shadow - part 2

My name is Henry the Adequate, and I am a superhero.

I drag the evil minion down into the basement and chain him to the wall. I don't have any real chains, so I make him promise not to leave.

"So, minion of evil, you will now tell me everything you know!" I menace him with my embedded flamethrower. He says nothing, just glares at me in an attempt to appear brave. Fool. I can see the panic in his eyes, hear the rapid beating of his pulse, and smell the fear that he projects from every fibre of his beingness. "Do not resist me, worm. I know your mistress, and I will not rest until I have defeated her."

"You know miss Stanley?" He appears surprised.

"Do not trifle with me. I refer of course to my evil sister, Louise, aka Dizzy, aka The Evil One. You must tell me of her plans." I lean in close and place the barrel of my flamethrower against his temple. "Make no mistake," I menace, playing menacingly with the hair-trigger...

"Oh bugger," I say, as the flamethrower embedded in my forearm roars to life and reduces him to a pile of ash. Looks like I'm going to need another evil minion.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cartoon violence like this is desenitizing and corrupting the youth of this country, you asshole. Think of the children, goddamn it.

7:03 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

loser

7:34 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

I apologise for my previous outburst. As a member of the human race you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how bizarre or insane. Furthermore you are also entitled to express that opinion as loudly and as often as you desire. Furthermore you are also entitled to GO FUCK YOURSELF.

7:38 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

I apologise for the previous two posts. They were not written by me. I would never say such things. I think my site has been cracked.

Also, go fuck youself, loser.

7:40 pm  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I hesitate to infiltrate this one- way conversation, but you're killing me LOL

2:12 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home