Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Victory for Henry

My name is Henry the Adequate and I am a superhero.

My enemy lunges at me, but I am ready this time. I slide effortlessly to the left, twist, dodge and come up behind it. With a mightly leap I close in for the kill, firing up the micro-flamethrower that has been surgically implanted in my forearm. The thing roars as a raging torrent of flame pours forth and engulfs the demon foe.

I am confident at this point that the hideous mutant creature is finished, so I take a little time out to scream and writhe on the ground in agony. Damn that flamethrower gets hot. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I think maybe a crushed ice machine, or a handy little embedded computer would have been better.

I realize that there are singed and burning feathers falling all about me, like a delicious smelling snow storm.

I am going to need a really big freezer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meat is murder.

7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home