Saturday, October 15, 2005

To My One True Love

We've been together for a while now and I think it's time we talked about where our relationship is going.

I can see us getting married one day in a nice little ceremony with a couple of hundred of your closest friends and both of mine - that's assuming I can ditch the wife and kids. I couldn't pay for the wedding of course, not having a job and all that, and it can't be on a Tuesday, because of my AA meetings. This friday is also right out, on account of a pending court appearance. Who knew those sheep were underage anyway - I mean it's not like they carry ID.

Please let me know if you prefer a church wedding, or maybe a garden one. We can't use my garden as the police are still digging holes in it.

This was not written by Henry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

Henry this may come as a shock to you but i think your a Ben.

2:57 pm  
Blogger Lorraine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:04 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home