Friday, October 21, 2005

re: Feedback

A lot of people write to me about Henry. There are a few threats, but mostly the feedback is overwhelmingly positive, and I'd like to thank you all for that. Often I am asked if there is some way the readers can show their appreciation for my work. I always find it embarassing to ask for money, or say "Click on the google ad peabrain!", so usually I just go with "Whatever, doesn't matter."

Men generally offer to buy me a drink. Some of them are probably trying to shag me, but mostly I think they're grateful for a good laugh.

Women usually send me photos of their tits, and I write back and say "Why'd you send me that?" and they say "I thought that's what you wanted" and I say "Nah, I'm more interested in your mind. I'm like this sensitive guy who's interested in a woman for who she is" and then they send me photos of flowers and stuff but meanwhile I'm posting their tits all over the internet.

That's life, you know.

Henry did not write this.

10 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

and yet, no woman responded!!!
This is not a response, I repeat this is not a response

7:58 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Well I do what I can, you know.

I appreciate the non-response.

9:35 pm  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Everything you say is priceless and hilarious and I hate you :) Your sabotaging my vow of Internet silence.

1:06 am  
Blogger Ben said...

I hate me too. I sabotage my car by cutting the brake line. Think I'll call the cops now.

6:22 am  
Anonymous Miss Ann Thrope said...

Just remember, I have the tape I made with that night vision camera Mom gave me for my last birthday.

I suggest you keep my tits to yourself...er, wait...

1:11 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Ooh blackmail and corruption.

Can I at least send a copy to Mr Pants... oh hang on, he's the one that sent them to me, so scrub that last bit.

5:54 pm  
Anonymous Brenza said...

Quoted by Henry, who is not really Henry, but that other guy - Women usually send me photos of their tits, and I write back and say "Why'd you send me that?" and they say "I thought that's what you wanted" and I say "Nah, I'm more interested in your mind.

I'm considering sending him a picture of my mind.. If only I could figure out a simple way of getting past my skull to take the picture..

4:20 am  
Blogger Ben said...

I'm sure there are several interesting methods, but this is not one of those kind of sites, so I will just leave some really non-committal reply, and here it is.

Uh... thanks.

9:03 am  
Blogger Laura said...

I've been online long enough to have my boobs in a gif file. It's really amazing the stupid things you do when you think no one's really paying attention.

8:17 am  
Blogger Ben said...

Holy cow. Can you send it to me?

8:27 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home