Monday, October 10, 2005

Important - Please read

I turn off the sleek, sexy Macintosh, and leave the house, my super-comfortable Nike joggers barely making a sound.

In the car now and she purrs like a lion that 's just finished a very tasty meal of slightly desert-cooked big game hunter. Those guys at Lexus make one damn fine automobile.

Boy I'm glad I followed the advice of those brilliant chaps at everbank, otherwise I would never have been able to afford such a magnificent vehicle.

Yes, folks, Henry does product placement. Please send cash.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:37 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Oh, no, I thrive on cheap and easy lines. I am not too proud.

I don't think that a Canadian loony is any worse than an American loony, or a British loony, or an Australian loony, or any other kind. I will accept any kind of loony, as long as they're properly restrained and have had all of their shots.

10:13 pm  
Blogger Lorraine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:47 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home