Saturday, October 08, 2005

Henry Tracks His Foe

My name is Henry the Adequate, and I am a superhero.

Tonight I'm on the trail of a giant chicken. A beast so terrifying and vile that I barely escaped our last encounter with my life (see Henry Gets Laid).

Ok, not exactly "On" the trail, but I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere near the trail. In the same state at least...

Ok, try again. Tonight I roam the streets in search of evil supervillian giant chickens, so far without luck. My finely honed senses are straining to pick up even the slightest clue. My concentration is at such a pitch that I am simultaneously aware of all that is going on around me in great detail. I hear a dog barking two blocks away. To my right a baby cries. I see a barber in his shop fifty yards away drop his comb, and hear it strike the floor. I can smell the cars, the barber's hair stuff, seafood somewhere nearby. Wait, that wasn't seafood.

Yet still there is no sign of the giant chicken monster.

Oh bugger. I just stepped in a meter wide pile of tacky, white, foul smelling stuff. Where did that come from? Damn dogs.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awful awful weblog. Truly hideous. No wonder nobody reads it. Henry you are no more a superhero than I am. What a loser. Pathetic.

Doctor Death

10:09 am  
Blogger Ben said...

Evil fiend. I will crush you with my mighty fists.

8:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome, awesome weblog. Truly magnificent. No wonder everyone reads it. Henry you give new meaning to being a superhero.
What a winner. Hilarious.

Nurse Feelgood

7:59 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Thanks Nurse Feelgood. Any chance of a sponge bath?

- Henry.

8:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear HH (Hero Henry) in case your head hasn't fully recovered from its latest explosion, I will say this slowly:
as a nurse
I can't go further
than
removing
boxers...

8:15 am  
Blogger Ben said...

Nurse Feelgood,

Sorry, it appears I failed to lock Henry's cage.

Ben

11:34 am  
Blogger Lorraine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:55 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

I hope I said nothing to upset Nurse Feelgood. I am slow, and unsubtle, and have a talent for saying exactly the wrong thing. Now I am going to watch some reality television as penance.

8:10 pm  
Blogger Lorraine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home