Saturday, October 01, 2005

Henry has a Nemesis

My name is Henry the Adequate and I am a superhero.

I have an arch nemesis. "Curse you Doctor Death" I say, as he takes the last paper from the newspaper stand. "I'll get you next time, Doctor Death" I say as he orders the last cream donut - the one that I wanted.

"My name is Jack", he says, feigning confusion. These supervillains are cunning , and clever, and subtle. I wonder what neferious plot he is dreaming up in that twisted brain of his. I must remain alert. My super-concentration must not waver.

"I'm watching you, Jack Death. And I will foil your hideous scheme."

He gives me a look that clearly is designed to make me thing that he thinks I am insane, presumably so I will let my guard down. Oh these supervillains are indeed insidious and subtle. "Why are you wearing boxers on the outside of your jeans?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home