Sunday, October 09, 2005

Henry and the Insidious Mind Control Demon

My name is Henry the Adequate and I am a superhero.

Something is wrong. Images, sounds, and smells permeate my consciousness. Is somebody sending me thoughts? Is this some insidious mind control technique?

A woman. Mysterious, sensual, eyes - large, deep, inviting, promising truth, ecstasy and release. A voice. I can't quite make out what she is saying, but I'm pretty sure she is speaking to me. She has a name. What is it? My head is swimming. Even my super senses seem unable to penetrate this thought-fog.

I stumble. A large feathery shadow passes over me, but the images in my head, and the strange other-worldly emotions that accompany them, drive me to ignore it. "Justine". "I'm Justine". Where do these words come from? What demon forces into my thoughts these siren-like images designed to distract me from my mission?

I bump into a large, yellow, lumpy, strange smelling lamp post. Dammit, Henry, concentrate. Must find giant mutant chicken.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

focus, turn your mind off and feel her...

3:24 am  
Blogger Ben said...

The Siren's song! Henry must remain alert.

Concentrate Henry, focus on the mission.

... lips, breasts, tongue, eyes...

HENRY!

Oh yeah, evil is calling and I must...

... sorry, where was I?

8:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were standing right behind me I could feel your breath on my neck, just wishing you would get closer

4:37 pm  
Blogger Lorraine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:49 am  
Blogger Ben said...

That was just a phase.

Yes, I'm sure both of my readers look back on the old stuff with... that word I can't quite thing of now...

6:20 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home