Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Henry and the Badness

This is bad, really bad. This badness far outstretches all previous badness. Why it is worse than the great Ashes debacle of 2005 (damn that Ricky Ponting). This is so bad that that even I, Henry the Adequate, may not be able to put it right. Why this is so bad that if they had some badness awards it would come away with the gold logie, and several minor awards aimed at encouraging new talent, which is a really good - because new talent definitely needs to be encouraged and we have to look to the future and, well, think of the children.

Anyway, this is bad. I run, with all my superhuman speed powers turned to maximum. I sprint, desperation evident in the straining of my mighty muscles, and in the way my enormous penis swings like a great and extremely agitated pendulum to slam against each thigh in turn. Ow.

I grab the receptacle by the nearest handle and drag it groaning behind me like an enraged dinosaur, but I am not slowed. I am power, intensity, speed.

I scream to a halt, my heels leaving a furrow several inches deep in the footpath. "Bugger!" Tail lights in the distance winking at me, the garbage truck turns the corner, and is gone.

I go back inside and put some clothes on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous nosferatu said...

HA HA HA
Happens to the best of us!

11:27 pm  
Blogger Ben said...

Thanks. I'm glad you were amused at my misfortune :)

Henry

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home