Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Absence of Henry

I am wallowing in a pit of cold uncertainty
Are my eyes closed or are they open, but my brain is just not listening
The world sends me signals of indifference
I duck and weave and look to express my lack of any true expressiveness
In a way I AM my lack of expressiveness
I always thought I was immune to mass indignation and indifference
And, of course, I am.
These moments of clarity sometimes cloud my lack of judgement,
But they soon pass.

How many roads must a man walk down before he needs a new pair of shoes?

Henry did not write this.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help, my weblog has been hijacked!
Give me back the keys to the internet Doctor Death, you fiend.

Henry

7:30 am  
Blogger Lorraine said...

It really is better backward ;)

12:22 am  
Blogger Ben said...

lol
Thanks, I think.

6:12 am  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home